NELD Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Woohoo ... I'm an official member! Thanks! And I didn't even have to wear anything "unusual" on my head! :)

Thanks to Mer and Rick for the initiation dive! Unfortunately I had to bail out after 1 dive, but it was still a great time! Can't wait to hear how the 2nd dive went.

Gary

I heard about your group through Ralph--I had the pleasure of diving with his wife today at the aquarium. We won a dive in the GOT and it was amazing. Would've liked to meet everyone at John Harvard's but hopefully you all had a blast & will meet up again soon.
Do I really have to do a dive with you guys & put lobsters on my head to be a member? Hope not. As soon as my gear dries I'm packing it up til the spring. . .but I'm looking forward to reading your dive posts during the coming winter.

I guess since you're allergic, we can let you in without wearing a lobster as a hat, but you won't be entitled to the full benefits of membership (whatever those are) until you come out for a dive or social occasion with us.

What deep wrecks have you done?

What deep wrecks have you done?

I am certainly not a 'wreck diver.' I wimp out on deep wreck dives up here (and deep boat dives)--I can't get over descending off a boat and seeing nothing til the bottom. . .I've done the Duane in FL, a Russion destroyer in Cayman brac and saw lots of unidentifiable wreckage & trash in Panama. Nothing that wasn't diver friendly, though.

And thanks about not having to don a lobster hat. I am up for a social gathering, so start planning another one soon. The photos are great (the cake is a work of art!) & I'm sorry I missed the get together. Although, if you guys called it a night at 10, I'm not sure if this club is right for me.

If it wasn't for late nights out, Spectre and I would probably never have started diving together. The MetroWest Dive Club has a weekly "Date at Eight" dive on saturday mornings, but we thought a date at one might be a little more reasonable. :)

Does it matter that I WANT to come dive on that coast instead of this one??? I'm just trying to con relatives into letting me move in!:D

I'd like to recommend the following SCUBABoard members be given full membership status in NELD:

Arduous
garyd
decapoddiver

I went diving with them in 38 degree water today, and since I'm a member, I believe so shall they be.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom