NELD Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When you update the list you should add scubastew and hurleyskis to the list. I met up with them and dove pebble beach a couple weeks back. definetly worthy members.
thanks

For what it's worth. I've had zero time to update the list, and I'm not actually able to edit the initial post anymore anyway.

If anyone wants to update it and post the update, I'm sure we could get a mod to replace the first post.

Hello Gang, I'm Back..just got home stateside and can't wait to test this chilly water again. When is the next N.E. Lobstah Divah Get together? Would like to hang out and meet some new people..

Bill

I'd like to meet some people and be a member.

Shellbird, I'm still planning on trying to connect for some local lake diving.

Michael

armyscuba:
Hello Gang, I'm Back..just got home stateside and can't wait to test this chilly water again. When is the next N.E. Lobstah Divah Get together? Would like to hang out and meet some new people..

Bill
Welcome Back and THANK YOU for all you have done and will continue to do for us. I too, like many others on the board have served and are intimately aware of your sacrifices and commitment that you are making.

I would be pleased to meet and dive with you anytime.

Greetings

Brian here, we just moved to Nahant and was wondering any dives close by. I have been diving for 25yrs and cert, thru Dive master. Also how is the bug hunting around Nahant. My wife is also a diver.

Spectre:
Taking the lead from the Texas Swamp Diving Team, I thought it'd be prudent to put together a roll call for the New England Lobstah Divahs.

Current Count: 74

So everyone, help me out!

Massachusetts
Connecticut
New Hampshire
New York
Rhode Island
Maine
Vermont
Associate Members

Brian here we just moved to Nahant, Dive master and also active Navy for another year at least. how do we get on the list, is there a site to go and join?

b

Brian:

Give a pm to Spectre and he'll 'splain everything to you. Welcome(or is it back?) to Massachusetts!

LobstaMan

Hi All,

New to the board, but not new to New England. Born and raised in Maine. I'm the daughter of, granddaughter of, and sister to lobstermen.

I was certified as an Open Water Diver in June 2002 before marrying my husband who had been diving for years. I'm continuing my diver education with the AOW class Sept. 25-26 in Cape Ann.

For the purposes of this roll call we live in West Hartford, CT.

Nice to meet you all!

Hi! I am new here and live in Maine :moose: . My husband and I are taking NAUI courses through a local dive shop in Portland, Maine (Johnson's Sporting Goods). We both grew up around the water and are experienced snorkelers. We are going on a cruise at the end of October and decided to get certified for SCUBA. It is something that we have always wanted to do. I decided to purchase my husband lessons for our 2nd wedding anniversary which is Sept. 27th. We started lessons last night. The only thing I am nervous about is being cold on our OW dives. The ocean is currently 60F and getting colder! :eek_2:

Chrissie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom