NEMO 33 and Brussels Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

djesser

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My Dive Buddy just got a new job and is now away most of the time, so I'm looking for anyone that would like to dive at NEMO 33 on averge of once a month. I lived in Holland years ago (only just recently moved back to Europe) and did a lot of local diving, but these days my schedule is limited and I don't have the time for all day single day trips drives to Holland or other venues that require a lengthy drive.

These days my open water diving is limited to jaunts to the Red Sea, Maldives, or anyplace (cold or warm it makes no difference) with good diving. NEMO is where I stay tuned up and the restaurant and bar are nice to have after the dive.

I speak English as my native language with very limited French (but working on it).

Cheers,

Dave

Hi Dave,

I have s similar situation. I live in Belgium but I don't have anybody to dive with. I've been at nemo33 several times but always dived with someone else there. To find someone friendly enough willing to dive in trio is not always that easy.

At the moment I have my diving licence in Spain (that's where I am from) but I'm planing to go in the next few dates for holidays. I'll bring it back with me.

I also speak English (and Spanish) though neither Duth or French.

Cheers!
Luis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom