Nemo 33

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LA could use one of those. Any guesses on what it would cost to build?

The movie industry could do a lot of film shoots there.

LOST cast leaves Hawaii and all go to LA just to get a deep enough pool for underwater scenes.

Yes, I think it's worth it. I go about once a month to keep in form for the dive trips I take each year (just got back from Red Sea). Good way to stay tuned up without hauling tanks, packing lots of gear, driving long distances, etc. I used to do that every week in the 22 years I've been diving and teaching but these days I just don't have the time (or maybe I'm just getting lazy).

We try and get a group together but generally it's just a few of us. The night dive is a nice feature and there are discounts on the weekdays and last dive on Sundays. They also have a decent full bar and restaurant. Sign up for the free membership and save a few euros off each dive.

I only live about 20 miles from Nemo so it is convienent for me to get there. If I were up in Holland or another long drive away...I'd have to rethink NEMO as a normal dive haunt.

Cheers,

DJ

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom