Nemo Excel Wrist Band

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tcascione

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Handed my Nemo Excel to the 15 yr old and within minutes one of the small rubber posts that anchor the rubber wrist band in the housing (each held by one tiny set screw) was sheared off. Please tell me that there is a link to order this clearly replaceable part (since the Mares website has no parts/service link). Otherwise I have to duct tape it to my BCD.

The replacement strap is part number 44200615. We are currently out of stock, they should be in within 2 weeks. Any authorized dealer can order this for you, if you want a slightly used one from a return, I can pull it off and drop it in the mail (US/Canada Only). If so send me a PM with info and e-mail

Regards

Phil

Thanks Phil,

A used band would do fine,
You can send it to my office:
Tom Cascione
20 Vesey St. #1100
NY NY 10007

I'm tcascione@aol.com and if there is a fee or postage/handling just let me know.

This just proves why I've got a Synchrotech BC, Abyss Reg and spare MR-12: Go Mares!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom