NetDoc will be visiting...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Franklin NC this next week. I will be there from Monday to Friday and if anybody is close, maybe we can meet!!! Any dive sites in that area? That DON'T need a drysuit??? :tease:

I am not familiar with that area. I will have to look it up and see where Franklin is. R

in the lower left of the state... just N of Clayton Ga on 23.

Lake Jocasse.

If you stay above the thermocline no dry suit is needed. But if you want to have some fun, learn to dive with a dry suit.

BILLB once bubbled...
Lake Jocasse.

If you stay above the thermocline no dry suit is needed. But if you want to have some fun, learn to dive with a dry suit.

It's not that cold yet:wink:. . I ws just there a week ago and the temp @ 65' was 76 degrees. It'll still be divable in a 5mil for another 3-4 weeks or so.:mean:

If you want drive up to Jocassee for a dive (or 2 or 3) just drop me a PM. It can be done as a shore or boat dive. Just let me know a day ahead and I'll arrange the time off.:wink:

NetDoc once bubbled...
is Jocassee??? :tease:

It's located about 35-40 miles SE of Franklin near Cleveland, SC. I can't remember exactly what road it's on (even though I drive it all the time:wink: ), I can give you exact directions once I'm at home and grab my lake maps.:D

Back
Top Bottom