New 2014 BCD dive light/GoPro mount system by Z Gear product review offer!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Z Gear

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Z Gear would like to offer 3 scuba board members an opportunity to receive and try out one of our new BCD divelight/GoPro camera mounts. This is the only mount out on the market that will allow you to strap a Go Pro camera or a dive light to your BCD and have a hands free option ,( utility patent pending). Our new BCD GoPro mount is noticeably improved and versatile. You can disconnect the camera attatchment and add on a dive light clamp very easily, if you only wanted to purchase one mount. It is a universal system which means you can interchange the components and even add extensions to them if desired. The dive light mount can shortened so that it can be positioned in the lower area of the BCD harness.This mount is great for wreck,cave or lobster diving. You can even have multiple dive lights on your BCD and be able to adjust them instantly when desired. Check out these how to use videos to give you an idea on how versatile this mount really is! Z Gear - BCD GoPro/Dive Light Mounting System - Utility Patent Pending. - YouTube 2014 GoPro Camera mount Z GEAR - BCD GoPro Mount - Utility Patent Pending. - YouTube for more details visit Z GEAR - Waterwear with a blend of Innovation and Style

We ask those wanting to participate in this product review, tell us your how you would like to use or test the product (wrecks,cave, night dives, etc...) give us your comments and thoughts we greatly appreciate them. Give us an idea when we might expect your review after your next dive, so we can take this into consideration.

Those who are chosen will receive a BCD dive light mount that can convert to the BCD GoPro camera mount (use Go Pro attatchment provided).
We are continually comming up with new innovative products and we really like sharing them with scuba board members. Thanks again for participating! (Sorry this Free offer is only in US area)

Looks like a better plan than mounting to the mask. I like that you can rotate the camera to orient to your body position.

Definitely an interesting looking mount.

I would love to give your product a try. For me, I would use it for primarily reef dives in the 60-80ft range, some wreck diving, and spearfishing. I would also be mounting this to a BP/W rather than a standard BC as pictured in your video.

I'm also wondering if your speargun mount would work on an AB biller.

if you want to see some of my videos, check out user seancw81 on youtube. I'mn currently using a gopro 3+ black.

that looks cool - how do I get one before Mar 15 (heading to PDC)?

That would be great for my cave diving. I'd love to experiment with that in SM. Also playing with a 1st and 3rd person viewpoints would be pretty interesting.

Thanks everyone for your interest in this product.We appreciate your comments.. I have received many request and have sent out more than the 3 sets of mounts, in response to our product review free offer. We want to still give those members a chance to use the mounts,and try them out.For those members above that are still interested I can give you a 40% discount for our mounts.Shipping international is not included.

---------- Post added February 21st, 2014 at 09:34 AM ----------

Speargun mount will only work with rounded barrel type and no reels.

I have the original go pro mount and LOVE it!!! I had so many compliments when I was on my cruise! :) It's great you are giving different options on them! :) Highly recommend this product!

what would the pricing be with the discount. Looking forward to trying on a cenote dive....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom