Closed New Apeks US4 + custom yoke knob

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
As per title. It's brand new, bought about 2 weeks ago. Comes with a NLA custom chrome yoke knob, which was stupid expensive by the way.

I'd like ¥20,000 (around $180USD) plus shipping.

Thank you for looking.

A1A3BF2C-F995-4305-BD93-272F4370B300.jpeg
FDEED3D1-7A96-4583-9B14-5A4465E77427.jpeg
47A2A4C1-7E3E-4DA6-80E8-BCB1641F8DF9.jpeg
FE7CD56F-4606-471E-BB4E-6B1ED9924150.jpeg

Too bad this was not DIN, need another one of these but can only seem to source them in EU for a reasonable price but then shipping cost out of the EU kills it.

I’ll buy your shiny knob if no one wants it. The knob that is. In this way you could reduce the price of the reg. :)

Reduce it to what, free

Shorediving getting smashed against rocks that reduced plastic yoke knobs to a ball, now that would be criminal

Never ever with high pressures had an oring failure

Reduce it to what, free

Shorediving getting smashed against rocks that reduced plastic yoke knobs to a ball, now that would be criminal

Never ever with high pressures had an oring failure
Deleted

I'll break rules and bump my own thread, in 48 hours shipping doubles. FWIW the chrome yoke knob was over ¥7000 and only a hand full ever made, by a very nice Japanese man, RIP Sera-San.

24 hours and I'll withdraw it, like that's gonna make a difference to potential sale. Worth a shot, fear of loss and all that. But I will withdraw it, the wolf calling boy has lost his voice, finally.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom