NEW BARE Women's Drysuit for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveandride

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there!

I have a BRAND NEW BARE Woman's CD4 drysuit for sale. This was actually a rep sample (mine) that has only come on the road with me from dive shop to dive shop. So has never been in the water and always kept in a temperature controlled room.

Warranty: Comes with FULL WARRANTY - BARE offers a lifetime warranty against workmanship and defects of material to ANY owner of the suit.

I have attached a sizing chart for your reference.

The boots and seals that are currently attached are at default sizing, they can absolutely be swapped out.
The other options:
Foot: Do a soft sock instead of HD Bare Boot
Wrists: Install a neoprene seal instead of the current latex

011415CD4 Pro DryWomensBLUEM$1,549.95$1,000.00
*BARE Boot - Meduim (size8)
*Wrist: Latex
Bottle Neck - Small 6"-6 1/4 "
*Neck: Latex 13 1/4"

Comes with: Drysuit Bag, Zipper wax, Talc Bag for latex seals

• 3mm neoprene comfort-fit neck seal for warmth and durability
  • 2mm nylon/smoothskin warm collar with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hood
  • 360 degree swivel inflator valve (default placement on the center of the chest)
  • Adjustable low-profile exhaust valve (default valve placement on upper left arm)
  • HD Bottleneck latex wrist seals with talc bag
  • Pre-installed suspender tabs – ready to accept optional suspenders
  • K-PADz knee protection
  • Your choice of HD vulcanized 4mm compressed density neoprene BARE boot, or compression-resistant Soft Boot (see accessories for BARE boot options)
  • Premium badging and reflective patches

Please let me know if you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to help out.

I can only accept cash or Paypal. I cover 14 states for work, so could possibly arrange a drop off.

Thanks!

Attachments

• CD4.JPG
    CD4.JPG
    8.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Screen Shot 2013-09-24 at 8.10.06 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-09-24 at 8.10.06 PM.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 30

Back
Top Bottom