New benchmark for LED-lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, that helps, thanks!

It looks like that would be about $516.71 USD for the lighthead and $1,089.41 USD for the 9.6Ah LiMn battery cannister ... Does the canister come with the cable?

$1500 is a good price for a 1200 lumen LED can light with a burn time of 6 to 15 hours

It looks like that would be about $516.71 USD for the lighthead and $1,089.41 USD for the 9.6Ah LiMn battery cannister ... Does the canister come with the cable?

$1500 is a good price for a 1200 lumen LED can light with a burn time of 6 to 15 hours

There is a mistake. I dont believe that the price for the VB-50 head with the LiMn canister will be higher than $1300.
Your price from $1089,41USD is include the small LED-head from the PHOTON.
Please give me some time, i must complete our price lists

Michael

22.5.2010.... with the affordable current exchange the VB-CAVE is today only approx. $ 1050 !!

Michael

Last edited:
Michael,

Looking forward to reading the in-depth review of the VB-50. It's high on my shopping list :)

Any idea when you'll be shipping lights with the thicker cable? Can the current lights be retrofitted with the thicker cable when necessary?

Thanks,

Henrik

One more question; I was looking on your site for dimensions of the battery canister and light head as well as the length of the cable. Metric or Imperial doesn't matter.

Can you point me to a spec sheet or provide the sizes?

Thanks,

Henrik

Back
Top Bottom