New Brew Pub

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sefuchs

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Has anyone been to the new brew pub Cerveceria Punta Sur? Claim to be the first in Coz to brew their own beer. Is it any good?

Went in October. Brewing their own beer. I thought it was really good.

Good crowd, pizza was good - their brew was excellent.

Two of the owners should be familar to the Aldora crowd.

19149301_1540876199265123_6215250817345838415_n.jpg
20597380_1591818364170906_2169541217456808846_n.jpg

I was there at the end of October but they were out of their beer, they had some brewing. They did have some beer on tap from the mainland though that was good. I heard good reviews from another bartender in town about the place.

I had one of the beers from the mainland and it was good. They were still brewing their beer and had an issue so went with an amber on tap from the mainland. Tried the stout as well...but it tasted like....a stout...go figure. Not an IPA guy either. Just not my thing. The pizza was good. My beer tastes tend to run towards Bohemia Obscura, but we will go again. If nothing else, just to support Adrianne and her boyfriend...maybe fiancé... don't remember. Great service, good food, cheap beer...pretty girl (and a great divemaster). What more do you need to know?

Safe travels to all and Merry Christmas!
Jay

Went in October. Brewing their own beer. I thought it was really good.

Good crowd, pizza was good - their brew was excellent.

Two of the owners should be familar to the Aldora crowd.

View attachment 438304 View attachment 438305
We love our craft beer in Colorado.
We were there in Nov. They are right next to Deep Exposure. We were glad to see a new thriving business on the back street of Cozumel. It appears San Miguel is being revived.

The location was very familiar. If anyone remembers Joes, it is the same place sans live music. We wish them the best.

We love our craft beer in Colorado.
We were there in Nov. They are right next to Deep Exposure. We were glad to see a new thriving business on the back street of Cozumel. It appears San Miguel is being revived.
Revived from what? I hadn't noticed that it was in trouble.

We were there in August when they opened. Dove with her in the morning and drank beer with both in the evening. Nice place and they are doing a good job of getting something new going on the island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom