New Dive Boat Operation In Boynton Bch. Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RRDAVE

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey all, I just thought I would send out an invitation to everyone at on the scubaboard to come down and dive off my 38' custom delta dive boat. I have worked very hard to get her ready for the upcoming summer season and she is running great. If you have any questions please feel free to call me or e-mail me at any time at 561-436-5299. My web site is at www.littledeepercharters.com I look forward to seeing everyone this summer. Capt.Dave

:) Hello charlie, Captain Leo is just fine. I bought "Little Deeper II" from him in Oct. 2006 and renamed her "Little Deeper". Leo is still running "Deeper" Fri-sun his normal times. I will be running "Little Deeper" 7 days a week two runs a day if there is enough divers. If you have any questions please feel free to call me or e-mail me. You can also get me on my website.
Thanks Capt. Dave:snorkel:

Capt. Dave, are you considering any three tank trips on the weekends or would
that be a weekday thing ?

idive2, We would do a three tank trip on a weekend in the afternoon if there was enough intrest . Mornings are to busy for that in most cases, but if you put together enough people and schedule the trip I would run it.
Capt. Dave:thumb:

Thanks for letting us know and good luck with your venture! I'll have to give you a try as soon as work gives me a day off!

RRDAVE:
idive2, We would do a three tank trip on a weekend in the afternoon if there was enough intrest . Mornings are to busy for that in most cases, but if you put together enough people and schedule the trip I would run it.
Capt. Dave:thumb:

Good info to know. Thanks and welcome to the board. You will find many people interested in your area :)

so is the boat 46 or 38 feet?

Dumpster, Well that depends on were you measure from. She is 38' at the water line and aprox. 46' from stem to stern. So I guess either anwser is correct.
Capt. Dave:D

dumpsterDiver:
so is the boat 46 or 38 feet?
Personally when answering that question I always find that it matters who's asking.

If it's an attractive girl asking, then it's 46 feet

If it's a harbour master calculating your docking fees asking, then it's 38 feet

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom