New Dive Rite RX2 slimline LED cannister light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcjangles

Registered
Reaction score
For sale: Brand new (I only cycled the battery a couple times in a bucket) Dive Rite RX2 slimline 10W LED. High and low power settings with the switch on the head. Comes with "hard" Goodman handle. More info here: SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Sidemount, Rebreather, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - RX2 Slimline LED

I will also include a spare NimH battery ($175 value) and a spare charger ($50 value) and the plastic case the light comes in. The spare battery is ~2 years old but was still getting a few hours of burntime on my old 10W LED. So you will get 2 batteries and 2 chargers. Light sells for $800 new, asking $825 for everything ($1025 value) and will include shipping in the US. I will post some photos later.

Price reduced - $750. Below is a photo of everything...

Also I found another battery charger... I will include it in the $750 or $30 shipped if anyone wants it separately.

rx2_forsale.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom