New diver alert!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jon m

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Another future diver has entered the world!
My wife and I had a spectacular dive trip last June where we enjoyed the fantastic
dive op at Cocoview resort. (Thanks to all the wonderful staff!!!!)
We had been trying to conceive (naturally and with ÅÉelp? for over two years, when we decided to take some time off, and just go diving. After spending a few sultry nights in room C-8, we left Honduras with a little more than we came with. What a surprise! I'm relatively certain that the father IS NOT Jorge , but she does have rather dark hair....hmmm.......
Coral Annabella was born February 11th at 11:37PM. ---7lb 5oz of pure joy.
We hope to bring her back one day, to show our daughter her namesake. Although IÃÎ sure sheÃÍl see coral before that!
IÃ×e always thought Coral was the most beautiful thing in the world, and now I know IÃÎ right.
Now, Back to Diving!!!!

Congratulations! I've heard stories about those CCV Cabanas....seems they are true! Looking forward to Coral's first dive in the Front Yard.

Wow, what a vacation! Congratulations to you and your wife and welcome to the world Coral Annabella!

Congratulations ;-). What a fantastic story! That return trip will be very special to her ;-)!

Congrats! Enjoy every precious moment with your little bundle of love!:coffee:

Wow! It must be the murky water around the Prince Albert.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom