New Diver - Cape Cod

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Siantis

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello everyone.

Just finished my Open Water certification dives this morning in Hathaway Pond and now have my temp card.
I live on Cape Cod, so I fear I'm going to have to go Drysuit pretty quickly but based on the past several days, it'll be worth it.

Congratulations on your OW. Cape Cod is so beautiful and I don't get up there as often as I like to these days but I have many happy memories of my many visits to Cape Cod.

Hello everyone.

Just finished my Open Water certification dives this morning in Hathaway Pond and now have my temp card.
I live on Cape Cod, so I fear I'm going to have to go Drysuit pretty quickly but based on the past several days, it'll be worth it.
Congrats and welcome!

-Tricia

Welcome to diving and to ScubaBoard!

New England diving can be enjoyed wet from Memorial Day through October without too much trouble. After that a drysuit becomes very desirable.

If you are shopping for exposure protection this may be helpful. It was written with the New England perspective.

Pete

HI Welcome To SB your gonna love it GO CELTICS!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom