New Diver in St Louis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaKathleen

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all,
I got my certification at Norfolk Lake in Arkansas last April and went back in June for a club dive. I start Advance Open Water this month. I am looking forward to some day being a dive master, that is if I ever feel experience enought to be responsible for another "newbie". I am very interested in Oceanography and am attending college part time while working full time hoping to accomplish my goals sometime in what seems like a not so near future! I plan on diving with the manatees in Crystal River, FL in December and the Keys and Grand Turk in 04

I'm also searching for a Scuba Buddy!

Kathleen

Welcome Kathleen!! Good luck on you AOW and post a trip report on your travels when your return!!:)

There is more diving on the board here that in our area.

Diversauras once bubbled...

I couldn't have said it better myself.:D

Diversauras once bubbled...

Lol Humm seems like there is quantity to be had...if you repeat the same places its Quality you have to drive or fly for!

Bob3 once bubbled...
Welcome to the board~~
There is a lot of diving around St. Louis, I've spent a lot of memorable hours on the bottom of the Mississippi & Missouri Rivers. :wink:

LOL what was the visibility?

ScubaKathleen once bubbled...

Lol Humm seems like there is quantity to be had...if you repeat the same places its Quality you have to drive or fly for!

Actually, unless you're doing caves the Quality thing applies even if you only dive there once.

Welcome aboard, Kathleen

Back
Top Bottom