New Diver in TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MightyScuba

Registered
Reaction score
Hello ScubaBoard. Recently got my OW and plan to be diving all summer.
One friday last month I received an email at work from my wife (MightyDiver) which said:

"what time are you coming home? We're going to go sign up for Scuba lessons tonight".
One intensive week later i was certified!

Just heard from my LDS and sounds like most if not all of the rest of my equipment has just arrived!

I've been reading on these boards for a few weeks now and think that it's great. A wealth of information here, and lots of new people to meet.

We're going out to to meet the Texas Swamp Divers on memorial day weekend down here at lake travis.

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA
Have fun, Dive Safe..........................Arduous

"what time are you coming home? We're going to go sign up for Scuba lessons tonight".
If you don't watch out, that wife may just make something worthwhile out of you. Mine keeps trying. :D So far, I've been able to resist the temptation.

Welcome to the boards from the land that almost joined Atlantis.

There is a lot of fun to be had here, as well as usefuls tips, and technical information there are shoe throwing, mud wrestling, face slapping, discussions!
:jester:
Aquamore

:wink: Another Texan, Welcome to the boards. You will find tons of information here about our passion......SCUBA Diving.

Glad to have you aboard.

Hook up with the other Texans on the board they are great people.

Enjoy the board.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom