new diving experiences

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi ya all,
just new to the diving scene and quite positively gobbling up all the info on scuba diving. This is quite informative in terms of all the possible questions which will crop up in the course of my diving activities.I will join a group this march 7, our sked dive are the marine sanctuaries in dumaguete,philippines specifically apo island of which previous divers say have schools of diverse reef fishes surrounding one as one enters the water with also pelagics passing by i hope it meets up to its reputation. Well this is just a hello there message. Have also dive anilao batangas,philppines still with the fish feeding its known for but have not quite explored all the sites yet esp the deep dive sites and areas for drift diving. Had a memorable experience with a school of big-eye trevallys surrounding one at just 20 feet great feeling!

welcome aboard neon!

nice to have another 'kabayan' on this board. you're correct in saying there's a lot to learn here, just keep on browsing. i'm sure you'll enjoy apo island (as i did when i dove there about 4 years ago). hats off to siliman university for nurturing the sanctuary. they have jacks, clams, etc.

dive safely!

Welcome aboard from the other side of the world!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom