NEW EDGE Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Made of ultra soft and pliable HOGSTRETCH material, 1000 denier kneepads and softsole boots. This front entry suit is easy to get in and out of. A great suit for the traveling diver. Exceptionally durable and comfortable material. Si Tech Valves Made in the USA and comes with a lifetime warranty on the seams.

$899 Introductory Price!

Reactions: Sol
Looks like a winner based on the description. Are you going to post some better pics than what is on the site? Thanks

when I get some better ones to post. next week we will be doing a photoshoot and will get some pictures then

Looks like a winner based on the description. Are you going to post some better pics than what is on the site? Thanks

Looks interesting. Any custom options? Pockets, that kind of thing?

yes, you can add pockets, silicone seals, p valve. Pretty much anything you want

Does right shoulder - to left side zipper give any advantage over the left to right ?

Does right shoulder - to left side zipper give any advantage over the left to right ?
are you left handed or right handed? LOL No, I really haven't noticed a big difference and personally have had suits that are both. It's kinda nice that the hose to the inflator doesn't lay on the zipper

Photoshoot? Do you need a model? Will work for a new drysuit! LOL

Reactions: Jax
are you left handed or right handed? LOL No, I really haven't noticed a big difference and personally have had suits that are both. It's kinda nice that the hose to the inflator doesn't lay on the zipper

I'm right handed :) I have seen few suits that have the zipper "The other way" and was wondering if there is any factor that I'm unaware of ...

This is a fantastic price on a suit. I'm really interested in more details -- Peter pretty constantly has students looking for dry suits.

Back
Top Bottom