NEW Eezycut Trilobite Line Cutter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i have to agree with davidctomlinson, i have been very interested in buying a diverite wing but had found uncertianty with the shipping and trouble getting an exact price as i had found it different but reasonalby close from 3 sources. i realize the competition's sales are much higher but here i was wanting YOUR product and found it hard to justify paying unknown shipping for an international item.I was still interested in the diverite wing i was looking at but will take a chance and hope i can get on when i am in the US so i know exactly what i am paying,,unfortunately i dont travel south often so waiting for this product means less time diving it :(

Which wing? We don't sell Dive Rite...Are you referring to our Private Label Trianta Wing? Which I don't understand as nobody else sells it....

You can always send an email and we can give you a shipping quote on the items you are looking for. Trust me, if I could wave a wand and make it work perfectly, I would. In the mean time, while we continue to try to figure it out, please email or PM me. There is no reason to have less dive time. Drop a PM or an email and let's get it shipping your way!

I had a problem with shipping once. I sent them an email problem solved whats the big deal?

I've never had anything but great service and prices from DRIS. Give them a call/email. Very accomodating.

Dive Right In Scuba is one of the best dive stores around and they certainly will get my repeat business. Keep up the great work!

Dwayne

FWIW - I have bought gear and had it shipped internationally on more than 1 occasion now.

Equipment prices are good
Shipping charges are not inflated - exactly what USPS charges for the weight/size.
Support from all the staff in the shop - awesome!

and remember I'm halfway round the world away!!

i bought 5 of these for xmas presents for my closest dive buddies ...
on top of that, mike is pretty amazing to deal with ... amazing in tons of positive ways ...
i have one major complaint about DRIS....
they need to open a shop out here in the east!!!!

awesome job in EVERY way!!!

You would expect a thread titled "NEW Eezycut Trilobite Line Cutter" would actually contain information about the product for potential buyers. Instead, the majority of this thread is about shipping costs.

I just purchased the Trilobite today after seeing the one my instructor has. The product video looks impressive. I like the fact that the blades are easily replaceable and the product comes with spare blades. I'll try to post more information on the actual product after I have used it for a while.

I bought two at the beginning of the season. One for me and one for my dad. We both have used them on numerous dives and find them to be very easy to access and use while being tucked out of the way when not in use. They stand up very well to both fresh and slat water with little to no corrosion. I am very happy with this purchase and would reccomend this product to anyone. it is slim, inexpensive, and practical.

I installed the Trilobite on my Nomad shoulder strap. I like how quickly and easily I can get it out. I was nice knowing it was there during cavern class. I have a cold steel sweated mini for a backup in my thigh pocket

Sent from Android via TapaTalk 2.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom