New England lobster video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

decapoddiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looks great! I even like the soundtrack, ACSS was a nice touch. When you do the highlights video next season (or even this one if you're still workin' on it) be sure to follow the latest fashion trend and wear your NELD hat :D

-Roman.

since I am the leader of Decapod (meaning 10 legged as in lobster) Divers, I have plenty of DD hats to wear. I like the idea of NELD but I was LD before NELD even started on this board:D What is ACSS?

Scott

I hope... the computer doesn't seem to like me tonight.

I'm a little slow:) I thought it was a fun song for the video considering the first two lines:

Don't argue amongst yourselves
Because of the loss of me:)

Hee Hee:D

Yeah, the first few lines fit in perfectly with the action... The lobster was portrayed in a very heroic fashion :wink:. As for the NELD hat, see the FAQ...

NELD FAQ

In any case, nothing personal, but I like the NELD hat better :D. It's got more... umm... uses!

-Roman.

I'll definitely do the lobster perch next dive.

I did 2 dives today and ended up with 10 bugs after lots of BT. Bad vis and surge. Everywhere was blown out except for Niles. I did 1 dive there where I got 3 and then moved down towards Salem and got 7 more. Here's my NELD hat for those who requested it. Sorry about the human model but he works cheap and doesn't seem to mind having a sea creature perched on his noggin.

Scott

What do the NELD bylaws say about the requirements to obtain full member status? Anyone remember? Is attending a NELD function mandatory or is wearing certain items of the NELD uniform sufficient? I'm wondering if we could make an exception in decapoddiver's case? :)

-Roman.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom