New FBI Counter Terrorism Dive Team

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I were only 40 years younger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now THAT sounds like interesting work for a nosey diver!

Im on the wrong continent tho :p

It must be the DHS reorganization, those sorts of dives used to be done by a USCG Regional Strike Force (so the dive teams were called). The best law enforcement dive operation was in the Treasury Dept., run by the Secret Service.

Funny part in the video is about the low visibility as the diver is kicking up all the mud & silt. Also looked like neoprene suits which are hard to decontaminate, but what the heck sign me up.

Funny part in the video is about the low visibility as the diver is kicking up all the mud & silt. .

I thought the same thing as I viewed the video. The viz is bad enough without the diver adding to it by kicking up the bottom.

Funny part in the video is about the low visibility as the diver is kicking up all the mud & silt. Also looked like neoprene suits which are hard to decontaminate, but what the heck sign me up.

when I watched that the other day, looked like they were set up training in a local quarry.

I noticed all the silt also. appeared to be "self inflicted" by the diver.

If you notice, he got in without fins. So he's most likely "moon walking" on the bottom when he stirred up all that silt.

ScubaSam I can only dream of that kind of viz, we usually have less than zero.

Last time I had zero viz was in NC after Hurricane Irene passed and Hurricane Katia was offshore stirring up the bottom so I'm very sympathetic. :depressed: Sorry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom