*New* Free iPhone / Android Diving Game - Tiny Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I would love to hear your feedback my new game Tiny Diver which i recently built and launched in the google play and apple appstore. If you find any bugs then let me know so i can get them fixed. I'm sure all your diving fanatics will enjoy it! Here's a description of what the games all about...

You're going diving! Explore the depths of the sea and complete the quests in this action packed, underwater adventure game. Sounds easy? It's easy to play but gets tricky

After dropping into the ocean, simply touch the screen to ascend and release to descend as you dive towards higher scores!

Throughout each game you'll collect coins and complete quests to earn cash, buy new upgrades and vehicles in the store! Pick your favorite vehicle and stock up on upgrades then get back out there for more action!

You can download and play it here ~> Tiny Diver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom