New From Portland Oregon!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

THal

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My Husband has been on this website for quite sometime and I thought it would be good to join the fun! We just returned from our first big dive trip to Cozumel where we were certified, completing 10 dives! Great reefs, a ship wreck, and a night dive and 4 shore dives which I really enjoyed. I have to say the shore dives were my favorite simply because they were relaxing with just my husband and I playing around. I truly enjoyed Palancar Gardens as well. It was like swimming through an underwater grand canyon. Not much sea life and the coral wasn't that vibrant, but it was a good challenge for a newbie diver. We are very excited to enter the world of Scuba. So far our interests are recreational easy diving to see the sea life and take awesome photos. I look forward to viewing all the blogs and learning more about different things as this is a hobby we plan on having as long as we are able.

howdy from south Florida and happy diving to you and yours...

Back
Top Bottom