Closed New G250V It's over...

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a handful of G250 second stages in my collection. Use them for stage bottles, deco bottles, and backgas. Just great all around regs. They breathe great, are super easy to service, and I can get parts for them easily. Most importantly, I can get them cheap on used market. But they look used.

But everyone knows rule #6 of diving, and I've been breaking it for too long. I've been trying to join the ranks of some DIR communities but they give me one look and see I'm breaking their most sacred rule. So I knew I had to solve that problem. Get some good looking regs but keep everything else that I love about the G250s. The 260s are nice, but I preferred the 250vs. Halcyon makes an almost there, but it's just a local hottie compared to a Hollywood bombshell. And I know those DIR guys. Skills to them are second compared to looking good, so I was starting to think I'd never be able to join them on their cool dives.

And that's where Simon comes in. Solved all my problems. Good looking reg, performs great. And most importantly, comes from a dedicated member. Take the decal for example, apparently there is a small dent in it. However, I took the reg into my lab and put it under our microscope and saw no such dent. It looks flawless. He still included a second decal if I chose to swap it out. Now I just have to find a use for the decal. Open to suggestions.

Thank you Simon for making me finally look good underwater. And thank you for staying on top of this despite months of shipping headaches, providing excellent communication, and being incredibly generous with your time. And thank you to those who shall not be named for their efforts in getting me these beauties.

Back
Top Bottom