New Gallery Published: Sulawesi, Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eya

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all dear UW photography lovers
I've just come back from Indonesia and published ~120 shots I'd like you to enjoy and comment in order to push myself to improve my skills ...

Hope to get hundreds of comments from this lovely community !!

Here's the link: Sulawesi gallery

Cheers
Enrico

Superb pictures, Eya. Very enjoyable selection. Only one minor nit, some more topside pictures would be nice. I enjoy seeing peoples alone with the places.

Beautiful, thanks for sharing. I will be in Lembeh pretty soon and I am very excited.
Hmmm... will have to decide for Bunaken if I want to do macro or wide angle! :)

Some great shots - is there any chance you have any higher res versions. They look quite compressed and I don't think you are doing justice to some of the shots.

I few look slightly out of focus but that might just be the resize?

Otherwise a great selection - wish I was diving in Sulawesi!

lukeROB:
Some great shots - is there any chance you have any higher res versions. They look quite compressed and I don't think you are doing justice to some of the shots.

I few look slightly out of focus but that might just be the resize?

Otherwise a great selection - wish I was diving in Sulawesi!

You're right
some are not perfectly focused.. partially it was due to the usage of autofocus when shooting macro .. in my experience such details get slightly better when printing images than on the monitor. Anyway I don't consider pictures not perfectly on focus as great shots... I've to look for perfection and start to throw away bad shots without concern thanks for reminding me this

After 3 or 4 days I switched to Manual autofocus and everything turned much better... shooting was much easier and results better

I suggest you all to switch to manual focus folks!

Back
Top Bottom