New Go Pro HD Hero UW Video Cameras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Getting these in the shop in about a week! Stay tuned as we get more of the accessories up on the site. These are really nice little HD cameras. I will have some scootering footage after this weekend
biggrin.gif
Use your loyalty points from the camera to buy accessories! If you don't see an accessory you want, just ask. We will get them up as fast as possible.

http://www.diverightinscuba.com/cata...-pro-m-75.html

Buy Any of the HERO Cameras and get an extra Battery for FREE

Here are some videos I just shot. This thing is REALLY sweet!!!

Here is a test on the Flat lens vs. Stock dome lens. The flat lens sharpens the picture underwater
YouTube - HD Hero 1080 Lens Test

Here is some scootering footage. Viz was pathetic, and I grabbed the wrong SD card so camera time was limited
YouTube - Go Pro HERO HD Test Video

Here is a quick vid the day we got the cameras in stock...just playing around.
YouTube - Go Pro DEMO - Welcome to DRIS

Too bad on the promo, but I agree, it's a great price!
Are you selling a flat port for the GoPro yet, or just the stock one? I don't see any listed on your site yet.

Too bad on the promo, but I agree, it's a great price!
Are you selling a flat port for the GoPro yet, or just the stock one? I don't see any listed on your site yet.

Stock right now....flat ones should be about a month out. I gotta do some more testing before I commit :wink:

Are you getting a flat port from GoPro or will you be selling one of the 3rd party solutions? I already have the camera and I need to get a flat port for it so please post an update when you have decided if you will stock something.

Are you getting a flat port from GoPro or will you be selling one of the 3rd party solutions? I already have the camera and I need to get a flat port for it so please post an update when you have decided if you will stock something.

I have something being made and tested right now. Most solutions like to cost you, the end user, about $40 or more. I am looking at having ours retail to you for about $25. I should have a sample this upcoming week...test, test, test....and then produce MANY :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom