New guy here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bill harvey

Contributor
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself.. You can probably guess my name. I got certified in 1996 haven't been in the water lately my last dive partner decided to stop diving. After responding to several drowning as of late my partner decided that he was going to get certified and we were then going to continue on the the rescue diver level. We are trying to get a dive team together where we work but ofcourse no one seems to want to put up the money to get us in gear, they will however feel more than comfortable calling us out of bed on any given night.
well just wanted to say hello, i am waiting on my gear and i will be doing a few dives the 21st and 22nd to get back into it.

bill harvey once bubbled...
I live in Kingston NH and i work as a police officer "under the blue lights"

Ahh... A :copper: !

Well I've met quite a few police officers in the southern NH area, but I don't believe I've paid any fines in your town (yet) :) [I live in Derry].

Welcome! You'll find plenty of active divers in this area here!

hope to see you on some group dives, but not in my rearview mirror.

chris

Thanks all.. another box of gear just showed up in the hand of fedex. now i am just waiting for my drysuit and new fins and then i need to buy some tanks. right now i am trying to figure out how to set the time on my iq400...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom