New Horizons PIG ROAST!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let me talk with Neil tomorrow, then I'll get details to all of you who requested them.

Matt

Oooops...count me out..I'm going back to FL for bug hunting season!

Hey Chris, make sure that they clean the place up for our next get together. :D

Ok guys sorry for taking so long, here are the details as some of you requested.

Where: Falling Rock Park (aka Joes)

When: Saturday, August 12th

Check in starts at 12 noon
Treasure hunt starts at 1 pm
Drawing starts at 3 pm
Dinner starts at 5 pm

Price: $60 for both the treasure hunt and Pig Roast
$45 for just the treasure hunt
$20 for just the Pig Roast

Price includes a t-shirt and admission to the quarry.

As of today, Wednesday, I only have 16 spots left.

If you want to sign up call me at the shop. (859)277-1234 We can do it all over the phone for those of you not in Lexington.

Thanks,
Matt Broughton

Any Spots left? I have never done anything like this and have been trying to get more involved in local diving to gain skill and dive time... Let me know
:)

Call 859-277-1234 to ask for spots. i have three spots booked, but i have one dropping out...calling the store tomorrow. My other 2 spots are solid. good luck.

I still have about 10 spots left, if you want one call me at the shop 859.277.1234

Matt

Well the event was a real good one. The days weather was perfect. The pig was yummy...as was the turkey!!! The treasure dive got a little mucky, but low vis is always expected. My bud got a treasure flag and some good prizes! I was able to get some new gear and a couple of dives in with some good people. The highlight of the day was the little girl who won her daddy a new BC and a new SP regulator. What a draw. GL to all next year and thanks New Horizon's for a great time!!!

(Thorazine:Chlorpromazine was the first antipsychotic drug, used during the 1950s and 1960s. Used as chlorpromazine hydrochloride and sold under the tradenames Largactil® and Thorazine®, it has sedative, hypotensive and antiemetic properties as well as anticholinergic and antidopaminergic effects. It has also anxiolytic (alleviation of anxiety) properties. Today, chlorpromazine is considered a typical antipsychotic.)
Don't forget to take yours....if you were there you'll get it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom