New housings for the D90?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does the Nauticam offer bulkheads for Ikelite strobes and also TTL like the Aquatica housing does for Nikon cameras???

I would be thinking that alot of people that are current using ikelite might look at Nauticam if they have these features available. I for one would be interested.

Regards Mark

Hi Mark,

Yes, we are supporting Ike strobes.... We will have an Ikelite style bulkhead very soon, and you'll be able to use the Ikelite TTL convertor with it. We also have a Nikonos style bulkhead available now that would work if you have the Ike TTL convertor for Nikonos.

Thanks,

Chris

P.S. Here's a pic of a Nauticam housing with an Ikelite dome:

(ooops, can't post a link yet... need one more post)

Ok, here it is, I hope:

withIkeliteSmallDome.jpg

Nauticam Housing with Ikelite small dome

I spent some time last week in Florida diving the Nauticam D90 housing, as well as a prototype 7d housing, and WOW is really all I could say. The ergonomics and engineering Nauticam has come up with are mind blowing. AS Ryan mentioned early, the LiveView and OK control on the D90 housing are unlike anything seen before. I was sitting with a D90 customer of ours yesterday going over his new system and when I showed him that control, he just smiled in happiness with the ease of accessing those two critical controls for shooting video.

I have sample D90 and 7d images that I am about ready to post. Its been a crazy week just getting back into town, so by Friday for sure!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom