New Kid on the block

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mdkpsk

Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a relatively new diver. I have been diving for about 2 and a half years with 47 dives under my belt. The best thing for me in diving just happened to me at Crystal River Florida. My wife just got certified through SSI and I couldn't be any more ecstatic about it. My official name for her is "My Little Mermaid". I look forward to many years of diving with my BEST FRIEND ON EARTH. I have lots of Pics of her already that I will post later. Her first dive as a certified diver was a drift on Rainbow River.

Welcome to the site, loads of great info on here. Also congrats to finding your "new" dive buddy. Enjoy the site and tell her about it also.

Welcome to the Board. And have a great time with your new dive buddy. Vacations have just taken on a new meaning for the two of you.

Back
Top Bottom