New Kindle book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tropicaltrader

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Rockets Red Glare-book number 2 now live on Amazon. This is my second book in the MosquitoJeaux Nautical series. The following is a short synopsis.

Darlene Sheldon had not planned on many things. Such as solving one of the world’s greatest mysteries. Or even uncovering a WWII Nazi plan to annilhilate the east coast of the United States. Certainly not being targeted by hit men‚ kidnapped or relentlessly pursued across three continents. Like getting mad.
And that was the last thing the bad guys needed.
In the waning days of WWII‚ a psychotic SS Colonel set in motion a plot to steal, then detonate atomic bombs. Not over any city in the European Theather, but above six major cities on the eastern seaboard of the United States.
The reader is with Darlene as she discovers the secret German aircraft carrier Adolf Hitler resting on the bottom of the Atlantic ocean. More astonishing is the discovery that four of the TBM Avengers making up Flight 19, the Lost Patrol, are strapped to the carrier’s deck.
Fifty years have passed since the Avengers disappeared‚ but even with the passage of time Darlene has stirred up a hornet’s nest.
What happened that fateful day in December‚ 1945? Forced underground by an attempt on her life‚ Darlene doggedly pursues the truth. She gets her answer‚ but it is both stunning and bittersweet.
With just hours to spare, Flight 19 stumbled onto and thwarted the colonel's plan to radically change the outcome of the war.
But the truth can never be made public.

www.amazon.com/Rockets-MosquitoJeaux-Nautical-Adventure-ebook/dp/B00C4DGG4U/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1365188243&sr=8-5&keywords=tim+broussard

I have been certified since 1974 and am a former instructor and charter boat owner/operator. I believe you will find this work credible as well as entertaining.
Please visit my website www.Mosquitojeaux.name for additional information on myself and future offerings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom