New KS diver checking in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ks Bob

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just finished my OW cert. Live in Wichita & looking to sneak away from the wife and kids to blow some bubbles.

Welcome Bob!

Check out the stickies for others on the roster, and (somewhat) local dive spots!

Howdy Bob, just finished my OW last weekend. It sure was fun. No kids here but do have the wife (will finish her OW up in the next month) so no sneaking away from her :) . Hope our schedules can work out sometime and we can hook up and go play with the wildlife.

Brian

frenchy07:
Howdy Bob, just finished my OW last weekend. It sure was fun. No kids here but do have the wife (will finish her OW up in the next month) so no sneaking away from her :) . Hope our schedules can work out sometime and we can hook up and go play with the wildlife.

Brian
Howdy, frenchy07. Where are you at in the big state of Kansas?

frenchy07:
NE of Wichitty Creed
Wichitty? Is that slang for Wichita? :)

Hi -

Welcome to what will possibilly be come your 2nd home. Since we have to have a SI this is a good place
S of KC here

Becky

I maybe added to the ranks of the Kansas dive community come next May when my fiancee graduates college. We've pretty much decided that it's where we want to go for me to finish my degree. Can I get an honest opinion on if it's a good place to live? Are there any good places to dive? If you want you can catch me off list on Yahoo or AOL Messenger (screenname on both is USAFMEDIC45) or by e-mail at USAFMEDIC45@hotmail.com.

BTW....I just moved back here to Indiana from Columbia, MO....I noticed one of the people who replied was from Columbia.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom