New Melle dive site now open

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JAWISA1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
The new dive site in New Melle, Dive Stop, is now open for business. Take a look at the flyer Dave sent me for more info.

James

Attachments

• Dive Stop flyer.jpg
    Dive Stop flyer.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 112
Did anyone dive here this past weekend... I am curious as to what the condition are like now...

Thanks
Phil

around 55 ft (I think) and vis of about 20 - 25 ft as of this past weekend...

Phil

5' :11:

I was really thinking that it would be better than that. From what I heard last weekend it was about 20'. maybe that was embellished a little. We will see.

Thanks for the report and pics...

I am heading out there on Sun, and will post a report...

Phil

Couple of quick comments:
1-Spotted the season pass, I think you hit the sweet spot (based on the daily fee).
2-Please please please please (pretty please?) someone remove/change the bleep that's emitted when you mouse over a picture, and the bloop when you hover over the top right icons and arrows. They are horrendous! (the quieter the site the better really)

Me and the missus just drove out to the Dive-Stop and took a look around this afternoon. Looks like a great place with lots of potential. We did not dive though (still studying for OW cert:D).

Has anyone been diving there since the rain finally let up? If so, how was it?

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom