Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Armand

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hello everyone and thanks CHIP for the link. just a bit of intro...i'm from cebu city but currently working in seoul. it's freezing cold out here so i'm looking forward to my trip to cebu next month. anybody from cebu?

mabuhay kayong lahat mga kabayan!

Welcome

Armand:
hello everyone and thanks CHIP for the link. just a bit of intro...i'm from cebu city but currently working in seoul. it's freezing cold out here so i'm looking forward to my trip to cebu next month. anybody from cebu?

mabuhay kayong lahat mga kabayan!

a filipino diver living in korea, welcome pare! by the way you should have joined this site a week ago would have been interesting:)

Glad you found your way over! A lot of the PPDers have diving experience in Cebu/Bohol. Feel free to do a search (use the forum search button and search for the certain dive site you're interested in ie Moalboal, Malapascua, Mactan, etc.) or post the question again.

Take care!

Welcome Mr. Armand!

Regarding those who are new . . . I havent been reading much (too tamad dami kasi post ni Pao pao :p) Im not sure if anyone suggested a Newbie thread for Greets and welcomes and stuff like that. This is different with the Let's Get to Know the PPD Divers.

ishbaby:
Welcome Mr. Armand!

Regarding those who are new . . . I havent been reading much (too tamad dami kasi post ni Pao pao :p) Im not sure if anyone suggested a Newbie thread for Greets and welcomes and stuff like that. This is different with the Let's Get to Know the PPD Divers.

there's a greets & intro thread in the main sections of the board...don't know if we're allowed to have our own within the PPD section

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom