New Members - How did you find ScubaBoard?

How did you find SB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi all I'm coming up on my 1st year aniversery of divin and hope to hi my 100th dive one week before it hits. I should have starded diving 20 years ago.
I was told to check out SB so here I am.

I used to use a search tool called WebFerrett. I searched "Scuba leg cramps" and found the med diving forum, really liked what I say and signed up.

mike

I'm looking for practical experience with VT Pro dive computer. Used ASKJEEVES search engine who came back with the specific forum question. Not able to get there yet after registering but will try and find it again.

I found scubaboard.com through a search engine when looking up reviews on equipment. I enjoyed reading the messages and decided to join.

I chanced upon the board whilst looking for something completely different. I have forgotten what I was looking for, but I suspect Google had a hand in my ending up here.:wink:

MArk

I found this site through a search for diving related sites on google.com. Look forward to learning from reading other posts and hopefully help others in the process.

Hi , I just found this place on a google search on the Cochran Commander. Interesting to see it (the Cochran) is either loved or hated , not much in between. I am a new/old (49yrs) Bsac diver from the UK and keen to learn as much as possible. So I'll be mainly listening and asking questions.

Cheers PwH

Living in East Timor and enjoying the great diving here, I did a search on Google for "scuba + East Timor" and it pointed me to a thread from someone asking about diving here.

Nick

I was in another site searching for a local dive club or people who need a dive buddy (thats my problem). so a member told me about scuba board and I"v been in love ever since (3 days) Ok so i'm new and in my honeymoon with you guys but this site is awsome.
alex t.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom