Closed: New MK17 & 2x updated/overhauled G250s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
As per title;

MK17Evo is brand new.

G250s both completely updated and overhauled with all OEM new stock parts:

S-wing poppets
Balance chambers
Metal orifices
Levers
Metal adjustment knobs, plugs and clips
Exhaust valves
Diaphragm retaining rings
New flow vane C clips
All O rings
Seats
As new blue diaphragms

Will come with new OEM SP silicone mouth pieces.

Both crack .9-1". In very good to excellent cosmetic condition.

This set has not been in the water.

Would like $350. Shipping is $30, EMS with tracking. It's actually around $60but I'll pay the difference. PayPal accepted debt as "Gift" family and friends. Cheers.

I also have another set exactly the same as above only second stages are the"S" badged ones again with MK17 Evo (yoke) but this set has been in the water 4 times. Price $325 same shipping and payment as above. Can supply photos if anyone is interested. Cheers.

Also have new Scubatools MK17 Evo diapghram chamber tool and new scubatools MK11/17seat and balance chamber tool if anyone wants those, at extra cost. Also three second stage brass bullet tools, not required but nice (?)to have, they come free with the other tools Cheers.

IMG_2491.JPG
IMG_3619.JPG
IMG_3620.JPG
IMG_3616.JPG

Last edited:
Also have a fair amount of spares new and used, diaphragms, new orifices, new seats, new O rings, new poppets, new balance chambers, new adjustment knobs, new exhaust valves, springs, levers, mouth pieces etc etc can supply photos if anyone is interested would sell the whole lot, regs, spares, tools etc for $900 plus part shipping.

Last edited:
@buddhasummer what hoses will come with the "s" badged set?

The "S" badged second stages have sold. I still have one new MK17 Evo, one used 4 times Evo and the never been wet since overhaul (2x) G250 Graphite second stages. The hoses I have are a 5' primary and a 22" back up, both nylon braided.

Nevermind

"New" set $325 plus $30 shipping, 5' primary nylon braided primary hose with bolt snap and 22" backbup hose. New SP silicone mouth pieces blue or black, your choice.

How much for just the two G250?

Do you know anyone military that can ship USPS?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom