Closed New MK19 Evo $315

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where as in Aus, I can land an MK19 Evo on my door for US$211 inc tax.
Are you sure it is a real, legit offer?
Some years ago I had planned to make a trip to Australia for one month. The trip did include many activities, including 3 days on a LOB in Cairns, and then spending some days in Cooktown visiting a fellow acoustics researcher and diving instructor and to perform experiments together.
Instead of carrying all the required equipment from Italy, I decided to purchase it online in Australia, and then to leave it as a gift to my friend when coming back.
And so I discovered, sadly, that in Australia it is quite easy to get a scam. I ordered a laptop and some scuba gear from an apparently-legit online seller, with very good prices, and my friend never received anything. We applied at the police, with no results.
They told us that this kind of fraud is quite common...

Conclusion: any link for this special offer for the SP MK19 in Australia?

Sorry, didn’t mean to derail this thread. Yes the price is correct (I own one). Scubapro is very competitiveLy priced here from a number of retailers. This gets mentioned a lot by aussies in various threads but mostly ignored. These retailers won’t ship internationally though. I won’t post a link here. Just search for online dive gear Australia.

Sorry, didn’t mean to derail this thread. Yes the price is correct (I own one). Scubapro is very competitiveLy priced here from a number of retailers. This gets mentioned a lot by aussies in various threads but mostly ignored. These retailers won’t ship internationally though. I won’t post a link here. Just search for online dive gear Australia.
I find it odd when folks on SB, usually in Eurpoe talk about Halcyon and paying a premium. Local source sells both, and Halcyon is always less costly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom