New mooring on Inchcape 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Karin, hope English Karen passed on the message ..... how about next Sunday?

She did, yes. And now it's too rough anyway :( Next Sunday sounds like a plan - just let us know Saturday, and we'll be ready :D

Things change too fast .... flying to Kuwait on Monday :( no can dive

What do you mean rough ... big surf again? Bummer!

Gordon,

I've always thought of these as H. fuscus. Ive seen a mal and female on Inch 2 with the bluish colouration and there is sometimes a white and brown one hanging around the fishpots just off the port side towards the front.

The furthest fishpot nearest the bow also has some interesting Polycera sp. they are very small and blend in perfectly with the algal growth.

fuscus.jpgpolycera.jpg

Diving Inchcape 2 today myself - I'll have a look :D Benzonar, I didn't realise you're on SB; good to see you here, but better to see you in real life. You must come before you leave. Please :wink:

Take care
Karin :D

Dived Inch 2 yesterday but no seahorse, plus my torch batteries died during the dive :(

I found a nice Phidiana militaris on the fishpot when looking for the seahorse, in fact there were several.

GTS_8026M2Csig.jpg

Karin, what time did you dive Inch 2? I was there with Scuba2000 at around 10:15.

23C down on the wreck, when will it warm up again? this thermocline has been hanging around for two weeks now, gonna bring my 5mil next week.

I counted 7 Chromodoris annulata at the stern on the sand all heading under the wreck, plenty of Hypselodoris carnae and infucata around the sides and edge of the wreck

Inch 2 is definitely the best dive site at the moment. Second dive north of Sharq Island was so so, pea soup viz until 10M than wow 10M horizontal viz :D but still damn cold.

Found a couple of Risbecia pulchella and four large cuttlefish getting ready for an orgy.

GTS_8064Csig.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom