New movie out this weekend--The Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is the film plot from Rotten Tomatoes:
A deep-sea diving trip at one of the world's most remote spots becomes a fight for survival for sisters Drew and May when a catastrophic landslide sends rocks tumbling into the sea. After being struck by the rockfall, May now lies 28 meters below the surface, trapped by debris and unable to move. With dangerously low levels of oxygen, it is up to Drew to fight for her sister's life. She must put her own life in jeopardy and risk paying the ultimate sacrifice. But with no help in sight, time is quickly running out....

The trailer shows them enter the water with single tank. They dive, the sister gets stuck, the other sister ascends to get help. And with the trapped diver at 28 meters with a single tank of air, they somehow managed to make this movie 90 minutes long. LOL! I know, I know it's a movie.....

I didn't see anything about distribution. Is this meant for theaters?
Streaming with limited theater release. You can order it now on Prime Video for $14.99 DVD will be out in October according to Amazon. Streamng in the new "direct to video"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom