New - Never Used - AquaLung Titan LX Regulator - $200 (Includes Shipping)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
A little over 1 year ago (April 30 2011 to be precise) I was given a Brand New Titan LX Aqualung Regulator for a birthday gift.

At the time, the gift couldn't have been more well received as I had been a certified diver for nearly 10 years and was looking to have all my own
equipment. Unfortunately, a few months later, I found out I must be on blood thinners for life as my body generates unprovoked blood clots. Per my
doctors, my diving days sadly are done forever (though I will certainly continue to snorkel).

Which brings me to the point of this posting - I would like to sell my Regulator for $200 (it was purchased for over $400). Price includes shipping to anywhere in the continental United States.

It has NEVER been used - It has NEVER been in any water - It has NEVER been in my mouth - It is literally as good as new.

Though I am certain the O-rings are good - a potential buyer may consider making sure since I've never had the Regulator serviced.

Note - I did take it to DiveVentures on 120th Street in Omaha NE and their staff confirmed the equipment to be in excellent condition.

Note - A picture of the Regulator is available upon request.

Submitted Respectfully,

JOHN P. HOLZAPFEL
LTC, LG, USAR
Email Address - john.holzapfel@us.army.mil
C: 402-881-6694

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom