New Oceanic PRO PLUS 3 computer – an eye opener for today’s aging divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverWire

Contributor
Reaction score
(DiverWire) It’s a fact of life for almost everyone – your eye sight changes as you get older. For scuba divers who rely on reading their gauges and computers for information during a dive, it’s never been more important for displays to be simple and easy to read. Wednesday, Oceanic Worldwide, an international developer of scuba diving equipment and new aquatic technology, released the PRO PLUS 3 scuba diving computer. According to company officials, this new computer features the largest screen display currently available in the scuba diving world. Measuring a full 2” x 3”, the PRO PLUS 3 is an interactive dive computer that makes it easier for divers to check depth, air supply, water temperature and more thanks to a vivi...
Keep reading: New Oceanic PRO PLUS 3 computer – an eye opener for today’s aging divers on Diverwire.com

More...

I was very disappointed yesterday afternoon when I noticed this product on the Oceanic site... The reason...? I just bought a Pro Plus 2.1 back in October... :wink:

I may feel the need to hand it down to my girlfriend though if the reviews are good.

Back
Top Bottom