New Olympic Sport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think sharks are a must. Any loosers will be feed to the sharks at the end of their event. I hear that they like divers but the yellow part on our back gives them gas.

crpntr133:
I think sharks are a must. Any loosers will be feed to the sharks at the end of their event. I hear that they like divers but the yellow part on our back gives them gas.

*groan*

Fun2chase Whwere in Florida are you because I travel there often and I am always searching for a dive buddy

You think ping pong is bad the newest Olympic sport is badminton. I can't wait to see this one. I remember the birds getting stuck in the racket and the wind playing havoc with the bird and the net ready to fall at any given moment.

As far as diving......why not. Some of the ideas already given are good ones they just need developed a little more.

Let me know when you have more details about the tryouts.

You think ping pong is bad the newest Olympic sport is badminton. I can't wait to see this one. I remember the birds getting stuck in the racket and the wind playing havoc with the bird and the net ready to fall at any given moment.

[\QUOTE]

Thats Just awful.

They put badminton in the Olympics.....Now the games are really becomming a joke. I was talking with free float and we hope to have the try outs soon. Keep watching. We are in the process of designing a logo for the Canadain olympic diving team to put on a tshirt.

adrisen:
We are in the process of designing a logo for the Canadain olympic diving team to put on a tshirt.

I could imagine a force fin in the shape of a maple leaf!

I so agree, I've been saying since I was certified and my family thinks I'm crazy. We could also have like a search and recover area where they'll hide things give you directions or somehting and then you have to find it in the fastest time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom