"New" online store for Canadians

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,
The prices on website is the same or less in our store. We are an authorized dealer for all of companies you see on internet plus Scubapro who doesnÃÕ not appear on website.

I'm not really sure if he's saying that prices are the same or better than what they have in the store or if the prices in store are the same or better than what's on the web. Either way, the site helps a bit for price comparisons when you're researching (a bit more so than LP, since those a fairly discounted in some cases(or at least it looks that way), but include no warranty, tax, shipping, duty and exchange rate. If I were to buy something from them though, I think I'd probably go get it from the shop myself. I'm somewhat enticed by the price of the Mares Aliikai (I was looking at it before too), hopefully I'll get to try one this summer.

I'm not really sure if he's saying that prices are the same or better than what they have in the store or if the prices in store are the same or better than what's on the web. Either way, the site helps a bit for price comparisons when you're researching (a bit more so than LP, since those a fairly discounted in some cases(or at least it looks that way), but include no warranty, tax, shipping, duty and exchange rate. If I were to buy something from them though, I think I'd probably go get it from the shop myself. I'm somewhat enticed by the price of the Mares Aliikai (I was looking at it before too), hopefully I'll get to try one this summer.

Yeah, I was not too sure what to make of that too.. but u will not be disapointed when u go inside, they have a lot more stuff than total diving and my LDS put together..

Back
Top Bottom