NEW Photo Group on Flickr - "Underwater Micro Four Thirds"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reefwalker

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I recently changed my way of thinking and stepped from shooting with a dSLR to an Olympus PEN (EPL2).
I am very impressed with the system, its size, its ergonomics and its photographic capabilities and have posted my first photos to my Flickr account.
A couple of weeks ago I also started a new group on Flickr named Underwater Micro Four Thirds. Anyone is welcome to join, and feel free to upload photos taken with your Micro Four Thirds camera's.

[h=1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gloucester Reserve pic is good, while you are at it, those tyres could have been removed (Unless it is adding to aesthetics of your dive site)[/FONT][/h]

Gloucester Reserve pic is good, while you are at it, those tyres could have been removed (Unless it is adding to aesthetics of your dive site)

Those aren't my photos, they are from another member. It might be better if you left your comment on his photos rather than here!

The Gloucester Reserve photo is mine Divejones. Those tyres are just part of the seascape; this site is very close to the middle of Melbourne (Australia). We were just having a play with some gear.

Phil

I recently changed my way of thinking and stepped from shooting with a dSLR to an Olympus PEN (EPL2).
I am very impressed with the system, its size, its ergonomics and its photographic capabilities and have posted my first photos to my Flickr account.
A couple of weeks ago I also started a new group on Flickr named Underwater Micro Four Thirds. Anyone is welcome to join, and feel free to upload photos taken with your Micro Four Thirds camera's.

I'm very impressed by your pictures and glad because I'm wainting for the housing of my OMD -EM5 .Me too I'm stepping from a Nikon D90 to micro 43...As soon as I get decent pictures I will not fail to post them for the group :)

I just added some of my recent photos from the Philippines.

We were just having a play with some gear.
Phil

Thought as much !!

Reefwalker, personally, i find it rude to post comments other than good ones on flickr, therefore brought it up here, good play thing though, those tyres

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom