New Places? Missed Anything?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

altoid

New
Reaction score
Greetings all! This is my first post and I know based on my reading I will get great advice. This forum is great. Thanks in advance.

My wife and I have been to SE ASIA 4x in the last five years. We will be in SEA for 7 weeks this Summer from late June to early August starting in Thailand. THis is our LAST TRIP:( for quite some time as we are going to start popping out lil' ones! Which means I want to make this a GREAT trip.

We are looking for advice on where to dive in late June early July and if we have missed a great spot that we should try to see this go around. We have dove Phi Phi and Ko Tao. We would love to see Phi Phi again but it looks like weather may be trouble.

We dont mind crowds as they are nothing compared to Southern California. We do need to have cheaper accomodation available ($20/ 700B max). Good weather and beautiful beaches are a must.

Many Thanks!
Al

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom