Question New Ratio ix3m2 dive computer, user reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not sure I'd recommend this computer having been diving it for about 50 dives since November.

There are no seconds on the safety and deco stops and if your accuracy isn't precisely between 5.0m and 5.9m on the safety for example, it doesn't count down at all as far as I can tell.

This is a major flaw and utterly ridiculous given the available screen real estate. Really unhappy with the computer, as a result of this, and will definitely be ditching it when this trip is over.

My advice would be to not invest in this ecosystem when the company seems unresponsive to fixing things that are obvious flaws.

There are alao other reasons to buy a different computer, like the lack of SurfGF. I don't appreciate companies deciding whether or not additional data should be provided based on the possibility it might be misused by someone reckless or stupid.

I'm not sure I'd recommend this computer having been diving it for about 50 dives since November.

There are no seconds on the safety and deco stops

Ain't this special, you are crying about not having seconds on the safety stop counter?? Why do you think you need it?

Have you tried communicating with Ratio directly to ask them why and what other updates you want in your computer??

This is a major flaw and utterly ridiculous given the available screen real estate. Really unhappy with the computer, as a result of this, and will definitely be ditching it when this trip is over.

Because of not having seconds shown with the counter?? REALLY? Talk about drama.

My advice would be to not invest in this ecosystem when the company seems unresponsive to fixing things that are obvious flaws.

What flaws?? Aren't you going overboard with this whining?

I have used their computers since 2017 and they are one of the most responsive dive mfg. companies out there. Just try communicating with them in a friendly and professional way and try to convince them with your ideas instead of just whining with the drama.

WOW news from ratio for end of april, Looks like ratio compter just took a big step ahead of the other compters, long deco stops or surface intervels will have somthing to entertain us, i remember the old days or rolling up an old copy of AquaCorp, to flip through on deco stops.

WOW news from ratio for end of april, Looks like ratio compter just took a big step ahead of the other compters, long deco stops or surface intervels will have somthing to entertain us, i remember the old days or rolling up an old copy of AquaCorp, to flip through on deco stops.

I believe that was an April fool's day joke.

Ain't this special, you are crying about not having seconds on the safety stop counter?? Why do you think you need it?

Have you tried communicating with Ratio directly to ask them why and what other updates you want in your computer??

Because of not having seconds shown with the counter?? REALLY? Talk about drama.

What flaws?? Aren't you going overboard with this whining?

I have used their computers since 2017 and they are one of the most responsive dive mfg. companies out there. Just try communicating with them in a friendly and professional way and try to convince them with your ideas instead of just whining with the drama.
This seems an excessively aggressive response to some valid critiques.

Do you sell or represent Ratio computers?

This seems an excessively aggressive response to some valid critiques.

Do you sell or represent Ratio computers?

I believe that there is so much whining above.

Do you want to buy one? I can get them at a token small discount but I get small discounts from other vendors too.

I believe that there is so much whining above.

Do you want to buy one? I can get them at a token small discount but I get small discounts from other vendors too.
No thanks, I'm very happy with my Perdix (that shows SurfGF and seconds)

IMHO Ratio shouldn't need encouragement to add those bits. My $300 Deep6 Excursion (backup) does both too

No thanks, I'm very happy with my Perdix (that shows SurfGF and seconds)

IMHO Ratio shouldn't need encouragement to add those bits. My $300 Deep6 Excursion (backup) does both too
And no custom GF until the Tech+ model, shame

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom