New Saudi female diver facing dificulties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hank49:
Not to be insensitive but, it seems kind of odd to me that you would be asking mostly non Saudis how to dive in Saudi. And especially since you are having a hard time not because of training or a diving technical issue, but because of the cultural barriers within your country. If I were in Saudi and assisting you in this endeavor, I would be fearful of reprisals from your male family members or even of getting thrown in jail. This is the oddest question I've ever seen on SB. But, good luck, if you're for real.

HUH? never been to saudi have you :D

Dear Nada ..
I am a female Instructor from JEDDAH .. as i do arrange liveaboard trips in SHARM.
Regarding your boat trip ,, I can arrange it here in Jeddah but each one of you MUST have a little from your Mohram like Father for example saying that He permits you to travel and this little must be signed by him and stamped from ALJAWAZAT office.
Or as someone mentioned that if you have some male friends accoumpanys you they can providess their be6agat al3a2elah as if you are his sister or wife ..
I dont know if this forume allows me to write my email address and mobile number
my email is all one word ( makeup ur mind at hot mail
if you managed to send me an email i will give you my mobile number then,
hope to solve your problem . if not here then in SHARM and under the supervision of pro insteructors and a course director .. you will have a real fun sister.. just smile for now

regards
Aqua-Flame

Back
Top Bottom