NEW - Scubapro EverFlex Steamer 5/4mm Men's ...Size issue? / or not? ... need advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool! I bought an EverFlex 3/2 a couple of weeks ago (after trying all those others), but haven't gotten it wet yet. It's nice to get a little reinforcement that I made the right purchase decision. The only thing I'm *really* wondering about is how well it will fit over my Lavacore gear. I reckon I'll find out on Sunday, when I take the Advanced Buoyancy Control class. It's in the pool, so I'll be wearing the 3/2 then and plan on trying it with the LC stuff underneath.

No doubt Scubapro had reduced its sizes, or the way they assemble the wetsuits. I renew my L Scubapro 6mm semi-dry Scotia and it comes with shorter legs and tight neck, many of my friends are filling the same problems with TEC-s 7 mm, OneFlex 7mm.
In water it works a bit better but the neck problem is very unconfortable.

I got a 5/4 for Christmas and could barely get mine zipped so I'm glad to know they do loosen up slightly in the water... haven't used it yet as I've just been diving in my drysuit since it has been in the 40s in the mornings.

Back
Top Bottom