NEW SCUBAPRO MK25, S600, R395, Suunto Console Pressure guage w Vyper in-line Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes them more attractive. I'm interested in the regs but I don't want to pay to ship a tank to Ohio. Maybe between JEC11718 and I we can work something out.

Well, I'm sitting on quite a few PM's let me see if one is from him. :)

I am PMing the OP as well but as a just getting into diving is this a good set up? I cant give you any specs on what I will be doing yet but I live where there is cold water (but still wetsuit).

Yes, this is excellent gear. If you can get into the water with a wetsuite on and live for more than an hour or so then this gear is MORE than what you will need as far as cold water gear. And as gear in general this is top notch stuff. (I believe most on this board would agree) :)

Well...whatsbthe status? Still have equipment?
Well, I'm spending most of my life on the phone and the computer over this stuff. I have approx. 25 different offers of every type. I just had a deal fall through for everything shipped to California of all places with tank! a half hour ago over Paypal. (Let there be no question, I don't do paypal) Long story I don't like to talk about...

Anyway, I have placed tank for sale on the "tank" section for I think $130.00 IF AND WHEN it sells, then I will let this stuff go without it, I just don't want to be stuck with the tank. I already have one spare! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom